Difficulty - Easy
Make your own hot chips just the way you like them - cut them into thin strips, fat wedges or round circles. Make them spicy like this recipe or leave out the spices and dip chips into tomato sauce. Makes 4 serves.
Download Illustrated Recipe Card
4 medium - large potatoes
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
¼ teaspoon ground chilli
½ teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon garlic granules
Chopping board and knife
Non-stick cooking spray
1. Turn oven to 200°C. Put a piece of foil on the tray and coat with spray.
2. Wash potatoes. Prick them with a fork.
3. Microwave potatoes on HIGH 8-10 minutes (until tender but not soft).
4. Cut potatoes lengthwise into wedges or chips.
5. Arrange chips on tray. Brush chips with the oil.
6. Sprinkle chips with the spices. Bake on TOP oven shelf for 45 minutes or until crispy.
© State of Western Australia, 2010. Permission is required to reproduce this recipe
Serves in this recipe: 4
Serve size: 186 g