Difficulty - Medium
Citrus mousse makes a yummy dessert. It can be made in the morning and eaten at lunch or dinner.
Makes 4 serves.
Download Illustrated Recipe Card
3 teaspoons gelatine
500 g ricotta cheese
1 tablespoon sugar
½ cup low-fat yogurt
Extra orange piece
4 dessert bowls
1. Squeeze juice from the oranges. Pour into a small bowl.
2. Squeeze juice from the lemon. Add to the orange juice.
3. Sprinkle the gelatine over the fruit juices.
4. Microwave juice on HIGH for 30 seconds to dissolve gelatine.
5. Put ricotta, sugar and yogurt into a large bowl.
6. Add juice/gelatine and mix until smooth.
7. Divide mixture into 4 bowls. Place in fridge until set.
8. Serve decorated with slices of orange.
© State of Western Australia, 2012. Permission is required to reproduce this recipe.
Serves in this recipe: 4
Serve size: 211 g