Difficulty - Easy
This is a fun recipe to do with a friend - one can dip the banana and the other can roll it in the coconut. Use firm bananas that don't squash when you hold them. This recipe makes about 10 bite size pieces.
Download Illustrated Recipe Card
2 medium sized bananas
½ cup dessicated coconut
Chopping board and knife
Greaseproof paper (optional)
1. Squeeze the juice from the orange. Pour into a small bowl.
2. Peel the bananas. Cut off the ends.
3. Cut bananas into bite size pieces.
4. Spread coconut onto a sheet of grease proof paper or onto a cutting board.
5. Using a skewer or a fork, dip banana pieces into the orange juice.
6. Roll banana in coconut.
7. Eat immediately, or keep in the fridge until chilled.
© State of Western Australia, 2012. Permission is required to reproduce this recipe.
Serves in this recipe: 10
Serve size: 33 g