Difficulty - Easy
Sweet corn is almost everyone's favourite.
Here are three different ways to cook corn on the cob. Happy munching!
Download Illustrated Recipe Card
1 cob of corn
1. Pull off the husk and silk.
2. Put corn onto a hot BBQ for 10-12 minutes. OR
3. Pull out the silk only. Put some fresh herbs on the kernals and pull up the husk.
4. BBQ for 30 minutes.
1. Pull off the husk and the silk.
2. Turn the stove to high and heat.
3. Put corn into boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain when corn is cooked.
1. Carefully pull open a few of the leaves and the fine stringy part (the silk).
2. Close up the leaves (husk).
3. Microwave corn on high 5, 6 or 7 minutes until it is tender.
© State of Western Australia, 2012. Permission is required to reproduce this recipe.
Serves in this recipe: 1
Serve size: 77 g