Difficulty - Medium
This recipe makes a yummy hot breakfast or can be part of a lunch or dinner meal. It is a great way for you to use up leftover vegetables such as potato, onion, tomato, peas, broccoli, capsicum, pumpkin. If you don't have leftovers simply chop some of your favourite vegetables into small pieces and steam or microwave them first. Makes 4-5 serves.
Download Illustrated Recipe Card
1 tablespoon margarine
2 cups cooked vegetables
Small mixing bowl
Measuring cups and spoons
1. Chop vegetables into small pieces.
2. Use a fork to beat the eggs.
3. Turn stove on. Put the margarine in a pan and melt over MEDIUM heat.
4. Stir in vegetables.
5. Add the beaten ages. Turn down the heat.
6. Cook gently over low heat until the egg mixture is firm.
© State of Western Australia, 2010. Permission is required to reproduce this recipe.
Serves in this recipe: 4
Serve size: 147 g