Difficulty - Easy
This drink is so thick and frothy it could be eaten as a dessert or snack. Choose very red strawberries for the best flavour. You could also try making different flavoured surprises by using fruits such as peaches, apricots, bananas or pineapple or flavoured yogurts. You should drink your 'surprise' straight away. Makes 1 cup.
Download Illustrated Recipe Card
¾ cup low-fat milk
½ cup low-fat strawberry yogurt
½ punnet strawberries
Chopping board and knife
Blender or food processor
Glasses to serve
1. Pour milk into a blender or food processor.
2. Wash strawberries and remove stalks.
3. Put the strawberries into a blender.
4. Add the strawberry yogurt.
5. Put the lid on the blender. Blend well until thick and frothy.
6. Pour into two glasses and sprinkle with cinnamon.
© State of Western Australia, 2010. Permission is required to reproduce this recipe.
Serves in this recipe: 1
Serve size: 399 g